New on the market in Mauricie! An opportunity not to be missed!
Easily accessible and in the heart of the largest population of Quebec. Located on the discovery circuit of Quebec by the international clientele.
Category: 170 to 220 sites
Opening: May to October
Clientele: Family and tourist. Good Seasonal base. Good Customer Passing, faithful, loving nature and a peaceful atmosphere. International clientele discovering Quebec while camping.
- Several major tourist attractions (National Park, shows and large-scale event)
- Golf courses, bike paths, lakes and rivers for fishing, agrotourism
- 10 km from a city with all its services (food, restaurants, health services, hospital, schools, cultural centers, etc.)
- Less than 2 hours drive from Quebec City
- Less than 2 hours drive from the city of Montreal
- 3 hours drive from Lac St-Jean
- Within a radius of more or less 2 hours from many regions of Quebec, the campsite is known to be a good meeting point for families or friends living in different regions.
Compliance certification documents in hand, dated November 2018 for sanitary infrastructure and drinking water. Possibility of expansion with engineering plan approved by the MDDELCC. Possibility of obtaining subsidies to enlarge.
Well maintained campground, known for the cleanliness of its facilities.
- Large 3-service fields, 30 amps, with several direct accesses. (50% of the 3 services sites are occupied by seasonal workers.)
- Large wooded 2 services 20 or 30 amp, very appreciated by the passing customers. (15% of 2 service sites are occupied by seasonal workers.)
- Some unserviced land but located near a drinking water point.
- Table and round for campfire on each ground
- WIFI / Wireless Internet accessible everywhere on the ground
- Private Beach + Heated Pool
- Playground for children
Various playgrounds (petanque, badminton, volleyball, etc.)
- Footpath in the forest
- 2 sanitary blocks, one complete with laundry
- Drain station
- Community Room
- 2 garages
Welcome desk with mini-troubleshooting
- Loft for owners or managers of operations.
- Bilingual, powerful and comprehensive, secure (https) website with integrated online booking
- Workstations with reservation software and operation specific to the management of a campsite.
- Advertising and marketing in 2019 on several tourist platforms referring to camping.
4+ stars on Google reviews.
- Organized infrastructure and field operations management
The seller will provide a training period to the new acquirer for administration and management in the field.
The campsite is sold with the necessary equipment for operations.